Process: dry pressing process
Clean and hygienic, no insects, no need for disinfection, green, and fully recyclable. The material meets the requirements of the European and American markets and can be used directly. The surface is smooth and smooth, with zero edges and double-sided light. Has good shock, moisture, shock and other properties. The pulp seedling cup is good for the growth of the seedlings, and the roots of the seedlings can be easily grown.
Degradable seedling cup advantages
1. The material of the pulp seedling cup is paper and grass charcoal, etc., containing plant fibers such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, which are easy to degrade, and do not need to manually remove the seedlings from the cup, and can be directly planted without damaging the seedlings.
2. The paper cup body becomes organic fertilizer after degradation, and this layer of degradation material is easy to absorb water, has good gas permeability, and is easy to be integrated with soil, which improves the ecological environment around the root of the seedling and is beneficial to the growth of the seedling.
3. The roots of the seedlings should easily extend out of the cup body, overcome the problems of seedling roots, roots, roots and roots in plastic cups, and overcome the problem of poor growth of the roots and become a “small old man tree”. .
4. The degradation period of the pulp seedling cup can be long or short, and the shortest can be within 10 days, and the elderly can be more than one month and more than one year. Non-woven seedlings can also be degraded, but it takes three months outside and five years in the room.
5. Most of the pulp seedling cups use waste paper, recycled paper, straw pulp, reed, bagasse and other straw pulp, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly.