Widened design, thick edges, stronger, easy to handle, not easy to break. The drain hole is designed at the bottom to help the plant roots to ventilate and avoid rotten roots. The bottom is thicker, the bearing capacity is stronger, and it is more durable.
Non-toxic, odorless, low density, strength, stiffness, hardness and heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used at around 100 °C. It has good dielectric properties and high-frequency insulation and is not affected by humidity, but becomes brittle at low temperature, not wear-resistant and easy to age. Suitable for making general mechanical parts, corrosion resistant parts and insulating parts. Common organic solvents such as acids and bases have little effect on it and can be used in food utensils.
PP has many excellent properties:
1. The relative density is only 0.89-0.91, which is one of the lightest varieties in plastics.
2. Good mechanical properties, in addition to impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene, molding processing performance is good.
3. It has high heat resistance and can be used continuously for 110-120 °C.
4. Good chemical properties, almost no water absorption, and does not react with most chemicals.
5. The texture is pure and non-toxic.
6. Electrical insulation is good.
7. The transparency of the polypropylene product is better than that of the high density polyethylene product.